1. Revenge (tdf)
2. Pan Am
3. Once upon a time
5. How to make it in America
6. Up All Night
Saturday, October 29, 2011
This year we decided to dress up as Nicki Minaj! Although we were not as out there as she is (chicken wing necklace) we did our best! Last night was night one now on to night two, but all this snow is decreasing my halloween spirit! Wish us luck!
Friday, October 28, 2011
- Thai food from Lemongrass
- Coffe from the Mean cup
- Anything from Wendy Jo's Bakery
- Turkey stick from the Turkey Lady
Check out their website for more info: http://www.centralmarketlancaster.com/
|Pops! A new favorite (white or wheat)|
Thursday, October 27, 2011
|Apple picking throw-back awwww|
- Tea Talk is a new bubble tea hot spot in Philadelphia's Chinatown. They have a variety of tea, coffee and smoothies such as Banana Latte, Green Tea Lychee and of course our all time fave, Milk Tea. Get your bubble on or enjoy them sans bubbles!
- Or make your own!
1 cup Tapioca Pearls
6-8 cups water
Approximately 6-10 servings
- The ratio should be a minimum of 7:1, water to tapioca pearls.
- Boil water in a large pot.
- Add in the tapioca pearls to boiling water.
- The tapioca pearls should float in the water.
- Boil for 15 minutes with the cover on.
- Turn the heat off and let sit in the water for 15 minutes.
- Rinse the cooked tapioca pearls in warm water and drain out the water.
- Cover with bubble tea sugar syrup or brown sugar and serve in you beverage of choice!